The Registry is excited to bring another practice to its portfolio encompassing Athletics and Ancillary Program Leadership. This practice will provide consulting services to institutions of all sizes and conferences. Our RAS Consultants provide decades of experience from programs and conferences across the board.
Our institutional consulting consists of:
- Feasibility Studies
- Strategic planning including to use of athletics as an Enrollment & Retention advantage
- Compliance Reviews and long-range planning
- NCAA/NAIA reclassification studies and transition support
- Conference membership backing
- Title IX reviews and tracking
- Targeted Fundraising Strategies
- Leadership & Mentoring:
- Hiring the right people,
- Staff development,
- Marketing and promotions,
- External revenue generation,
- Recruiting professional development for coaches,
- Effective communications with all institutional constituent groups.
Give us a call and see how our Practice can help you gain that extra competitive advantage!